Follow the steps below to download files or folders from Synology NAS to your computer.
To download files to your local computer:
- Select the files or folders you want to download. (Press and hold Shift or Ctrl while making multiple selections.)
- Choose Download from the Action menu, and then choose any of the following:
- Download: Choose this option to download the files using your web browser's download functionality.
- Add to queue - Overwrite or Add to queue - Skip: Depending on whether you want to overwrite files or folders with the same name at the destination, choose either of the options to add the files to the download queue (which will appear by clicking the downward arrow at the top-right corner).
- Under Windows environment, characters \ * ? " < > | : contained in the filename will be replaced by - after downloading.
- If you make multiple selections, File Station will archive your selections into a zip file before downloading.